Sunday, March 7, 2010

Two new words: Merkini and Bettakini

New release!

I just made up two new words: Merkini™ and Bettakini™.

The difference is subtle. A Merkini just has scales; a Bettakini has a bit of fin overlay for contrast. They both come in the same pack; one pack for each Mer Betta tail.

Mer Betta™ Simoeis Merkini™ + Bettakini™ pack

So, whether you grow legs by drinking a potion or wearing a red hat, you won't have to give up your scales too. :)


More hunts and events

Today is the last day for the Magic and Romance Hunt. I also just found that they had published my interview.

There's a new hunt coming up in April. I'll post more about it when it gets underway. I still have no idea what to make for it.

I received an invitation to this year's Fantasy Faire again. FF is part of Relay for Life. Last year's FF was when I released the Series 3 tails; I may release Series 5 for this year's FF too.

March will be very very busy.

No comments: