Thursday, March 10, 2011

No water? Make puddles!

All done!

Well, at least for the Fashion for Life clothing fair. All the sims are in monochrome, so the only colors are the vendors and other stuff that the merchants have set down.

Because of my tight schedule, I was hoping I could use an existing store layout, like the ones I have at the new Sirens Mer Mall and the Female Tribe Mall. But, the rules for the Fashion for Life event was that we weren't allowed to cover the walls with colored prims.

The Mer Betta store is by the edge of a sim connecting to another, but there was no water in sight. So, I had to create some.



And then, they changed the rules yesterday to allow merchants to cover the walls with colored prims. This, after I had already spent a whole day designing and implementing a new store design. *sigh*

Come and see the puddles, as well as the new gowns. Three colors of the gown and a new sexy photography prop are on sale to benefit the RFL.

The Fantasy Faire store will be different, because that's a different configuration, so it's worth going to both events.

If you missed the purple Mer Betta RFL2010-Owain tail last year, I'll be resurrecting it in April at the Fantasy Faire and the main store.

No comments: